Saturday, May 23, 2009

Feliz cumpleaños a mí





A celebration for the race that I won.

Yes the race that thousands were trying to beat me at but I, Roxanne, the Gemini born on this day who is basking under the Costa Rican sun with a cup of coffee in hand, won the OFFICIAL RACE OF CONCEPTION.  A lot of people shy away from their birthday's but I find it a wonderful event to celebrate and APPRECIATE to the fullest.  My life is an absolute treasure. With the soul that I arrived with joined by my mind and heart whom are my best friends and from my family and friends who I get to enjoy and have witness my days here on this earth... I know that my life is a true gift...

That said it's time for an "official celebration :)

I have been granted a perfect gift this year for all my hard work and devotion... I have been brought to Costa Rica with a wonderful group of friends for project that offered me creative inspiration and a "job" finsished with amazing success.  Now on my birthday I get to experience a tasty swell of EPIC Surf in this beautiful country.  Being able surf warm water and fun waves on my birthday is the ULTIMATE treat to me...  It is a beautiful country here and there is NO doubt that I will be back over and over again to enjoy it. 

Today I plan to stay salty, smiling, and thankful for all the days before this one and all of the days I will experience after this one.

I love being a GEMINI and now I am going to play

ADIOS AMIGOS!

xxRx







No comments:

Post a Comment