Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Magician




Finally. It makes so much sense. I realized how to explain something so important about me that I've always found difficult to put simply into words...

I was watching a beautiful surf movie last night... Everything about it was perfect, so perfect that it made me understand how my divided passion between the surfer girl and city girl in me are bonded and make perfect sense...

When I paddle out into the ocean and take that first duck dive under a wave, wiping away all that sat in my mind before it, I am so connected... Connected to myself, connected to the earth, connected to simply being alive... NATURE is how I stay grounded to TRUTH. Truth is Pure and I find sacredness with in it that I am completely devoted to….

When I’m taking the train in New York and walking through the streets of city with my music playing in my ears, looking at the art and style of so many different people around me, I am so connected. Connected to my dreams, connected to my fascination for imagination, connected to the creative girl in me who grew up KNOWING that the sky is NEVER the limit... there are none when it comes to how high I want to aim my desires... The CULTURE of City, Fashion & Art is how I stay connected to the DREAMER in me and I am able to communicate my inner VISIONS to the WORLD...

So there you have it. The Gemini twins in me explained. I could never lean too far over to one side with out feeling the other side tug at me for attention. I use to feel like I was always being pulled in 2 different directions and struggled with trying to fulfill both sides of me. These days I understand how there is no competition between my twins, they thrive off each other and have given me focused goals in my life to look forward to and achieve...

The autumn leaves are falling all around me and the air is turning crisp. It’s a cleansing period with nature. Time to slow things down a bit for reflection. Reflecting is one of my favorite places to send my mind…

I took a chance. A big chance. The Magician told me to... I already knew I was supposed to so I did. That chance gave me more than I even imagined I would have received by taking it. It was as if I was walking blindfolded and naked into a dark forest... Not seeing but FEELing my way through it. Trusting that I was protected by my instincts and by my KARMA... Once I got through the forest I took the blindfold off to discover that I was at the TOP of the world, starring at my dreams below... everything within my reach... I took a chance and proved to myself once more that TRUSTING in my choices will lead me to the many places I want to go in this life of mine...

Uncharted territory excites me… The mystery of the unknown... The questions JUST as much as the answers, my calling for constant discovery… I have a lustful relationship with expeditions … where will this take me? Somewhere that will be different from here. Change and its infinite beauty… I’m in love with her…

I know that I belong in the sky free to roam and explore… Passion is such an incredible gift, to feel… to crave… to desire… it burns inside of me and I know that my life’s purpose is to act on it and never, ever stray from it.

I don’t belong here. I don’t belong to ANYWHERE and THIS is my passport to the UNIVERSE… Freedom first comes in the heart and the soul... ALWAYS x


xxRxx


2 comments:

  1. This has been my favorite so far. A lustful relationship with expeditions...

    When you visit the exciting territory uncharted, if you're open you find yourself - only more so. The uncharted is where you meet yourself reborn to something more. I found that on other continents and in the uncharted headspace. Both are exciting.

    Without going too far off the deep end a partial list of my favorite city spots: 72nd & Central Park West, the sheep meadow in Central Park, St. Patrick's, Kinoko restaurant, a pond just inside the park near 5th and CP south.

    Reading on,

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete