Friday, July 30, 2010

Spin the Wheel




I couldn't get upstairs fast enough. I felt it coming while driving home. The feeling crawled up from deep inside and started flirting with me... She wants to create with me and I have been waiting for her to come around... She only comes out when she feels like it. I never know what she will bring fourth with her aside from her gifting energy. She has so much power over me and I am deeply in love with her. She is no mystery here...

She is the inner voice that lives inside of my heart, my mind and my soul... We all have an inner voice but how we respond, react, OR NOT, to it makes all the difference to how we operate in our lives. So here we are. Now what? No plan. Just FEEL... Being one with yourself is a achievable blessing. Tick Tock and the clock stops. When you take time away all you have is ENERGY. This is the clock that I live on... Energy is too precious to waste so I simply DON'T. Thinking IS as thinking DOES. Critical. What a word... I love to explore them... To place them in front of me and give them LIFE.

I have many substantial thoughts floating through my mind... some as questions, some as ideas. Both are important and nurture each other. A chance is approaching me soon I can feel it. Will I take that chance? I am turning the corner to find out. I am moving into FORWARD. The ground below me is STRONG. The sky above me is BRIGHT. My temperature is 100 degrees into % and my heart... well she is sitting on her thrown singing directions for my mind to follow along too... They thrive off each other...

A new song comes on. Colors start to blend a new shade across the room. I am staying for the entertainment, maybe I'll learn something...

The earth grows so many seeds for us to plant and grow the beauty we chose to surround ourselves with. I found a sand dollar on the beach. No cracks, just LOVE. I picked it up and carried it into my world... MY WORLD. what a piece of work. The opportunity I am blessed with each time I wake to a brand new day, fuels me on my path towards the development of my world... wow what a sentence... words can be so very exciting... especially when you are a logophile like me...
I heard some interesting words today. They had to do with the idea of what should have happened... Should? Silently I sat there and listened, paying close attention to the words and to the feelings pushing them out. Sadly, I witnessed a dead end thought that will now be haunting a precious mind until there is a readiness to realize that there is NO such thing as should...There only IS...

Backwards is Forwards sometimes and the reverse is also true. This is one big curvy circle...the power behind FULL circles are incredible...
I'm spinning this wheel and catching a ride... The wind blows through my hair as I close my eyes... Im taking it all in. The cold air warms up my face and I smile. LIFE. I am LIVING it. I do not just exist. I am creating as I go. I am effecting energy. I am offering mine here... No need to filter it, it is PURE... so please, help yourself to it...

xXRXx









No comments:

Post a Comment