Friday, January 2, 2009

LOGOPHILE





Yep thats what i am... a total junkie for words... a lover of lyrics, a slave to verbs, nouns and adjectives... It's now officially 2009, the second day into it actually and already a beautiful start...Im writing... Im thinking, Im manifesting, Im seeking, Im committing, and Im pursuing with Jupiter the planet of luck, happiness, expansion, and good fortune all up in my sign this year and has not been since 1997 so you know this is a special visit- I welcome her with open arms and a big heart to LOVE her back all the way...

I can really feel the expansion that will come into play for me this year, its almost like a 6th sense... I can feel the inspiration that will surround me and pour out of me, I can feel the refinement that will shape my world as I desire,  I can feel the travel that will take place, the interesting people I will come across, the knowledge I will bring into myself, and the health I will be living... I can SEE myself on my journey and I can SEE the success through everyday of it... A toast to life, to the journey that lies ahead of me... I am excited to LIVE and that is already success in my book.

Short and sweet is how I'll start my new little pile of thoughts here... there is MUCH to be anticipated from my journal of life so I will stay TUNED and keep a rhythm to my lyrics through 2009...

X8X8X 

1 comment:

  1. Good to see that you are expecting great things this year. In times like these, it's refreshing to hear. Keep on writing, Roxy,
    Love,
    Connie S.

    ReplyDelete