Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stimulation





The piano has been seducing me lately... Somewhere through the change of the year I have fallen in love with classical music... I've always appreciated it and from time to time have had it playing in the background... but lately it has been existing more romantically for me than just that... in fact it's role has stepped up from the background to the first sounds in my morning while my coffee is brewing... I think the calming and somehow educated stimulation I feel from classical music signifies the direction I am progressing towards... An eternal child who is fascinated by wisdom and is on a constant journey to obtaining as much of it as she can...
Stay youthful... become wiser... MY MANTRA...
I have always been a lover for wisdom, creation, exploring, accomplishing...
Expansion in those areas are VITAL for me to be ME and feel ALIVE in this LIFE i LIVE...

Today is one of those days where I just want to surrender...
Surrender to my desire to learn and discover...
To color outside the lines...
Let me paint a picture for you...
If I was on an island today and it was raining... rather than sit inside and do my laundry... I would run outside into the trees and search my way through nature as if I was looking for a hidden treasure... moving through the wet trees, listening to the sound of the rain as it dances on them... studying the arrangement of colors that blossom around me... feeling the mud beneath my toes and water from the skies trickle down my face... 
The Illustration in my mind of that adventure is alive to me and that kind of truth just turns me on.... Silly? Maybe?...
As much as I love to be understood I am flattered when I am not... pending the subject of course ;)

Sometimes I really believe that we need to scribble outside the lines in order to grow in life... to break the "code" of tradition and normalcy that we exist in... I admit to being a loyal patron in that department... It keeps things FRESH and INSPIRING for me... 

I am so hungry to learn and be all that I can be FOR ME in this special little life of mine... Its exciting to discover new passions that make my journey in LIFE more stimulating.... 

It's a very powerful thing to know how to feed your own fire....

xx ROXY xx


No comments:

Post a Comment