Thursday, March 5, 2009

THE FOOL


(BJORK+ZERO7 set the tone...)

As I was unpacking my bag tonight from a lovely few days in Montreal, I discovered something amazing in one of my boot bags... I have NO idea how it made it's way there since it's home is always on or in my dresser. BUT. somehow someway one of my beautiful tarot cards was sitting in the bag waiting for me to discover her...

Which card?

THE FOOL... Note the words that correspond with the image and then the translation:

The Fool is off on an adventure. She wants to cross the river walking on her hands. The cat is testing the water to make sure it is not too deep to cross. The Fool wants to see the
aminita muscara mushrooms on the other side. The mushrooms are deadly if approached incorrectly. The pygmy crocodile already warned the Fool of the possible dangers. The Fools only possessions is a bag of TRUTH painted with an OPEN EYE. She rings the bells and shakes the peacock feathers to call on the Goddess. The Goddess comes as a griffon-vulture to bless the journey at the beginning of the NEW DAY.

Translation:

The Fool lives in a world where EVERYTHING is possible. She is the Goddess's special and favorite child. The Fool is a Sacred clown who breaks the SOCIAL CONVENTION, Open Hearts and Stands closest to the spirit. She represents the PURE impulse to ACT and CREATE no matter what ANYONE says. This energy reminds us to be AWAKE and OPEN to possibilities at EACH MOMENT...

Now I am a believer. PERIOD. And one thing I believe in is that it is important to stay very aware in life. To keep your pencils sharpened at all times... The more that we listen, the more that we open the eyes in our souls and start looking out through them rather than just our eyes, the more perfect we can TRUST what we see. We start to see life through a vision where we are able to guide ourselves and our lives to higher ground... OR that's just how I SEE it anyways... I choose to take my beautiful Fool surprising me with its random hiding place as a message and reminder of where I am at with myself, with my life and what direction I am dancing towards within it...

Montreal served me some wonderful time with friends, some new, some special forever... I had the pleasure of some beautiful alone time as well to walk through the cold streets with my music and mind... A few of my gathered cafe thoughts that came to life while sitting on some breakfast dates with ME, with my music and a BRIGHT window to look out of...

Alone. Mind wanders. Hands follow... Sitting, waiting, hoping, thinking, loving, wondering, breathing…
I love to be in transit. I love to be one with the wind… going, coming, leaving, always moving and keeping things FRESH…

Its a strange but powerful feeling to KNOW in the depths of your SOUL that you were born to discover... Discover truth. Discover love. Discover pain. Discover inspiration. Discover people
and places that will bring fourth color into your life... I know that I was born to roam... Roam this earth and be moved by the experiences I gain while doing so. I have been touched by many places and yet somehow I FEEL where I will ultimately call HOME. I see RICH. Rich that does not stem from currency but rather IDEAS. Ideas that will come to fruition. I will celebrate them when they develop. I will have EARNED it. Earning is a gift within its self. We are so lucky when we can recognize life's simple treasures. The ones you can't ever touch but can touch you for the rest of your life...

In love. With the world that walks by mine and entertains my thoughts... MUSIC. Is always the backdrop that binds it all together. Mystery. Is scratching at my heart. Clawing. Away at it, waiting for it to bleed but all that leaves me is curiosity... Solo. This is where one learns the most. Confrontation. Leads the way into my soul... I face her. With open arms... We meet eye to eye and know that we are in love... Perfect love. Perfect trust. I'm melting. Melting into a sea of opportunity... I swim. In the depths of what CAN be and what WILL be... There is NO such thing as what
should be. I move. Into action. Action that propels me into the sky. The sky. Where limitless opportunity exists... And ohh do I desire... Slowly. But in PERFECT time. It all makes sense in a very obscure manner... What a gift. To be able to read between the lines. To understand the misunderstood. To believe. To move to the rhythm of instincts. To trust. To have total trust.... This is a place where my soul showers me with love and RESPECT... What a PURE place to exist... (then it was time to eat)

Oh and I fell in LOVE in Montreal too. His name is Kees Van Dongen. He left me with chills all over my body, and outrageous inspiration... Art truly is a UNIVERSAL language and I find it so incredibly sexy...

Only the great masters of style ever succeeded in being obscure... EXACTLY. I love you Oscar Wilde...

XRX

No comments:

Post a Comment