Monday, March 16, 2009

*Options*






Ive been waiting patiently the last few days... to FEEL the NEED to be here... in my favorite room with thoughts buzzing, ideas soaring, emotions stirring, and of course my beloved music to weave it all together Perrrfectly... 

This new week looks like it will be shifting my course, CHANGE is HERE :)

I love change.
Its important to feel "safe" in life but I admit that I am totally addicted to a life where every day is TRULY a new day... It creates more of a self obligation to be on my game and I LOVE to challenge my own AIRY spontaneity with the POWER of my discipline... 

I also love how it has helped me to CREATE complete TRUST in my choices  and in my journey with our Universe backed by the powers of my ACTIONS... and that is where I find my safety... so you see there is SAFETY in "Living on the edge of your seat"  Never getting too comfortable, always a bit prepared with the WARRIOR within to go into survival mode if need be... Ultimately creating a foundation of severe strength, meaningful color and proud harmony to look back at with a smile of satisfaction...

Of course the ultimate goal is to become a MASTER in my life... but i see no other way to become a MASTER with out reaching perfect trust through the trials that challenge the warrior in me to EVOLVE into one...

So here I am, warrior in motion... ready for change, armed with TRUST and FAITH that I have the to power to cross the waters both rough and calm with grace... I am ready to RISE and I am ready to be still if need be... I am ready for the opportunities that will push me to higher ground... I am ready to stay steady on my path until I see the bridge that will connect me to ELEVATION... Either way I am READY. And also GRATEFUL for what ever comes my way... ALWAYS...

I sense a lot of "alone" time approaching... Time to snuggle with my thoughts late night and time for me to take my ideas out on dates to EXPLORE... my day dreaming and I are totally in love with each other... anything that makes my mind grow and light up makes me a very HAPPY girl... 

I can feel it... I can feel the TURN approaching that is on the road in front of me.  When you start to FEEL your way through life you KNOW your on to something good... Senses are sharp right now as if its Natures finest drug making me HIGH with the possibilities of what looks to be coming my way... 
I am eager with excitement for tomorrow and the day after... I wouldn't want to LIVE any other way...


Thank god Mercury, the planet of communication, is my RULING planet... I feel like I live on Mercury sometimes with how much energy I have in my love for communicating... I just want to continue living the TRUTH that LIVES inside of me and dance around in the colors of LIFE that flirt with me because I ENCOURAGE them to... Its fun to have a secret language with yourself... it's almost just as fun when someone can crack the code and understand your secret tongue as well... to SHARE is a passion of mine... to SHARE with those who fuel your fire is Magical... I love MAGIC... I love to wander... I love to wonder... I love to wander with wonder magically through promising mystery... to find a buried treasure, to play hide and go seek... to run with the wind in your hair and the sun on your back... to hold your breath under water with open eyes gazing into a blur that creates an addiction or a fear... perhaps both?

The more I sit here and think, the more I realize that...

Its time for bed :)

There's so much territory to cover and so much time to do it... (WINK)
Ready or not... Here I come........

xxrxx















No comments:

Post a Comment