Saturday, June 27, 2009

FANTASIA...





FEAR CAN STOP YOUR LOVING BUT LOVE CAN STOP YOUR FEAR...

Today I climbed... I climbed into fresh territory... I have so many things to share, so many things have shifted... so many ideas and thoughts to relish in... Tonight is simple. I just want to blow kisses and talk about my day dreaming... I feel myself YEARNING to wander... Wander away to places my heart sings for, places that express my inner feelings and stimulate my mind...
I love to encourage my mind to go further with it's wisdom and to keep my spirit charged with electricity... ELECTRICITY is teasing me with thoughts of running with the wind... Jump on a cloud and swing through the skies... Blue skies Inside my Mind...

I know that I am born to explore because staying in one place for too long, even for just reasons, feels like I am disconnecting myself from my internal twin (yes Gemini)... I value my patience and the course I have put myself on because I know ultimately I am working my way to that door of mine overseas... After all there is no great reward without great sacrifice...

"There can be no progress, no achievement without sacrifice. A man's worldly success will be in the measure that he sacrifices his confused animal thoughts, and fixes his mind on the development of his plans, and the strengthening of his resolution and self reliance. And the higher he lifts his thoughts, the more manly, upright, and righteous he becomes, the greater will be his success, the more blessed an enduring will be his achievements."
So beautifully expressed by James Allen. Someone who's words inspire me everyday, someone who simply was way ahead of his time...

It's midnight and I should close my eyes but all I would do is dream about being here in this room scribbling the thoughts that swirl in my heart and play in my mind...
Summer is here and I can feel the freshness of the sunshine surrounding my energy. I just want to explore... to grow... to accomplish... to create... to love- every single step of the way because they are all are the pieces to the picture I am building in the life of mine... RESPECT.

I know that I will soon be devouring the places I long to be and in the meantime I will be loving exactly where I am...

I think I will close the curtains now and go create something in my mind while my eyes stay closed but I know I will be back for another fix tomorrow or the next,,, I have SO much more to offer...

but for now...

Bon Nuit xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment