Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SUNNY SIDE UP




The stars have fallen from the sky and sprinkled their dust into my eyes... Feelings are loud today... I want new music and different languages surrounding me... 
I am tuned into deep frequencies and sense my wings waking for a stretch... a stretch that will take me across the sea and draw new inspirations to me... It's time and Im ready...

Im ready to walk down the street of a foreign country and breath in the mystery of all that surrounds me.  To take in the new... To LEARN and bring in more wisdom... to feed my curiosity the mystery she is intrigued by... to surround myself with LOVE... 

LOVE is a topic that is as passionate and intense as religion. War, death and celebration have all stemmed from LOVE just as it has from religion.  LOVE is the ruler of my spirit, it is what fills my heart and fuels my ever burning fire...   I just want to go and go... 

I wonder today... What is it that will be sending me to the center of my universe soon?  I think I am going to have to make a bold move to set it in motion... Ive never had a problem with doing that in my life... To hum the same tune everyday is unacceptable in my life...

Sitting here wasting my time
Would be like
Waiting for the sun to rise
It's all too clear things come and go
Sitting here waiting 
Would be like waiting for winter
It's gonna be cold
There may even
Be snow...

I would prefer to keep snow in it's proper season and not have it interrupt my summer.  What is it with this day that has me happy, yes happy truly, but I am also longing for something to pick me up and take me away... that has me spinning in circles...

Spinning in a daisy field would be nice right now... Under the sunshine while drops of warm rain trickle down my face, laughing, spinning, poetry in motion...

Ying to Yang here I come, I have only the best intentions... ALWAYS... Where do you want me to go from here? I just want to hold your hand... Who will ever know? Sometimes the best part is NOT to...

Chilled beats serve up a delicious background for creating,,, my favorite past time along side surfing... Tomorrow starts a new week full of potential and possibilities... a FULL MOON lies with in it... 

So much to come, so much to share thank you for paying such close attention to the scribbles in my mind... maybe one day soon we will meet... 


Bon Soiree

xRx








1 comment:

  1. love reading your blog, Roxanne. You write like a poet....keep it coming. Hugs, Connie S.

    ReplyDelete