Friday, November 20, 2009

*MASTERPIECING*










I remember everything so perfect from this exact time last year. It's almost strange to be here again on the calender and have the year that is almost to end replay in my head so vividly... so much has happened... Life's roller coaster has served me up a decent ride, filling me up with gratefulness for all the opportunities and challenges I have encountered through out it... my engines are revved and I'm ready to go...

There is much talent in "being ready" just as much as there is as being in pursuit of a goal.

TIMING IS EVERYTHING.

I have complete faith that time is on MY side. If one does not have respect for the process aka the journey, then the process will not respect the person. When that happens time starts to works against you and who would not want time in their corner??? She is my partner in my facination dream...

The learning process within my journey has been and continues to be PRICELESS. It's nice to stop and smell the flowers along the way. To look up and count the stars in the sky, to listen to the singing birds and crashing waves. Literally and figuratively speaking. I never, ever stop to take in the magic along the way because the destination will be reached eventually but to savor the taste of the process makes it all so much better...

My thoughts have been looking like a kaleidoscope lately. Bits and pieces of color and shapes swiming all over my mind that ultimately all play apart of a big, beautiful picture. What I am working on is to organize them in a fashion where I can execute more fluidly. This month is coming to an end and I can feel A LOT more accomplishments awaiting me before the year turns over into the new. I am filled with a lot of power and thus arming myself with the ability to cross things off my wish list...

There is still much mystery lurking in areas of my world that entice my thoughts to stay fixed on them... I'm grateful. I love the element of surprise. I only have to continue living with patience to see the truth behind the mysteries unfold. Being a surfer teaches you a lot of patience and also how to make smarter choices.... I feel I am about to embark on a BIG next chapter in my world as a result of my patience and the choices I've made and continue to make.

Feel. That's what I do. I am not hoping. I am not thinking. I am feeling what I do next and what will happen next. Ultimately time reveals all. BUT. I have always said that I believe you can manipulate your destiny if you choose to... Without question that is what I do every single day of my life...

I am manipulating my beautiful DESTINY...After all I am an artist... my life is my biggest masterpiece...

xRx

No comments:

Post a Comment