Monday, August 17, 2009

ONEonONE





Meet me in space... With it my heart on your sleeve, who could be so brave?
Its time to enter the room...
This sacred space that I don't try for but I yearn for...
With out my personal time and personal space I could never be complete.
I feel that it's an ABSOLUTE necessity to nurture yourself by going inside your mind to wander through your thoughts and ideas to think. plan. study. practice. and float in the clouds allowing them take you into a state of inspiration... It's a talent to be able to entertain yourself and its so wonderfully important to be able to enjoy your time alone in your own energy.
At this point in my life I could NEVER imagine not serving my mind, body and spirit the time and space they need to relax, explore and to grow...

Im really in an interesting place. A good place. Wandering through the hallways of my mind I FEEL. Yes I feel a lot actually... One of the very many wonderful things about being a Gemini (at least for me) is that I am able to have my Logic and my Emotions work together to do their best to live in harmony... Sometimes it can be really hard to make a decision but once I do, I never look back at the question, I proceed in the chosen direction with full intention. There is a buzz in the air and Im bouncing off of it. I am prepping myself for the end of summer and the action that will arrive with fall to knock at my door. I can also feel how much I am going to have to LOVE myself even more than I already do with a heavy state of busy on the horizon...

It's amazing really, it's almost as if this September is the start of the new year... well I suppose it is in the world I work in but I also feel this in my personal world.... and while I love the summer breeze that blows through my hair, it's time to walk the cement streets of metropolitan cities again while the leaves fall around me...

It's time for more acceleration. It's time for more progression. It's time for ELEVATION...

There is a sense of letting go in the air around me and because of it I can feel my power growing... self power and focus is an extremely effective way to climb the tower of life and gain the vision of success that you've painted in your ideas for yourself...

This is going to be a very energy demanding but strong personal growth period Im entering....
Within every new day I am grateful and feel like I am growing more and more of it as calender pages turn... I feel my awareness and I feel the warrior in me preparing for the trip in front of me, there is much coming my way before this year ends... I can FEEL it, I encourage it.

Im Ready.

xxxRx

























No comments:

Post a Comment