Thursday, March 18, 2010

Before the stroke of midnight



















Its a race.
Me vs the clock.
Time.
What IS time? Numbers. Numbers apply pressure. Pressure with money. Pressure with age.
Pressure with schedules.
The universal language is MATH.
The universal language is also and definitely more importantly, LOVE...
That is the language I speak fluently.
LOVE is the first language in my life.

I am in the middle of a painting and I only have till sunset to finish. It looks beautiful so far but it is not complete. I ignore the shade growing faster around me and focus on how beautiful this painting will be when it reaches completion. So many colors, so many ambitious strokes applied to tell the visual story... I only have to finish it. By completing this painting it will allow me to advance to my next painting. I desire a smooth transition. The clock ticks louder so I turn up the music keeping my mind busy with beauty, laughter and love. My neck is cramping and I don't care. I don't feel pain I only feel drive. Drive to accomplish my mission. I may walk away from this painting sore and tired after the journey it has put me through but I will glow with achievement inside and out. It's not easy to race the clock. My technique is to do all that I can do and after that I rely on LOVE.
Love for everything in my world and all of the love that is returned to me from my world.
Love is a powerful source of inspiration and energy.

With every minute passing the shade grows closer to me. I stay graceful. I do not want the pressure of the clock to interfere with my creative energy and high spirits... I need them to be strong if I am going to accomplish this mission... and that is exactly what I am going to do. This painting is going to have so much more value to it than I ever imagined when starting it. The push of that clock on my back applies challenges that could throw me off if I really and truly did not believe in what I am trying to succeed. Clearly that is not the case.

I am very loyal to my dreams and I KNOW my dreams stay loyal to me.
I am loyal to my ideas.
I am loyal to my ART.
I am very loyal to being TRUE and really LIVING my life allowing it to be my biggest masterpiece.
I will succeed.
Every new day IS success.
The picture is clear in my mind and it's slowly revealing itself outside my mind through every last bit of my actions. The shade is creeping closer to my toes. So I move them further away and stay concentrated on my task. Its the moment of truth, home stretch approaches and the clock is almost growling at me now. I am hypnotized by my sharp attention. I see nothing but bringing this painting to full life. It is my vision. It deserves to LIVE.
I can do this. I am will do this. I am doing this.

Its about to be done.

XxRxX




No comments:

Post a Comment