Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Twirling to sleep




Where are you?
I am exactly where i am supposed to be.
I want to run and I want to fly. I want to sail away into the seas of my desire.
I don't know when I will arrive nor do I let the clock drive me. It is not the point.
The point is to live. LIVE EVERYTHING.
I live with passion. I live with trust. I live
with my eternal question being "what is my next source of inspiration?"...
Inspiration is what feeds my soul to grow its enlightened state of existence. To be connected is the ultimate gift. It reminds me every new day that I wake to one more and every night that I lay to another, that I am truly blessed...

Everyday I realize more and more how much power we have as humans to achieve we want for ourselves in our journey of life. Nothing is easy and nothing is hard. It is all what we choose it to be. We can choose to see a limit to our dreams or we can choose to dream BIG and seeing nothing but achieving them. If you can see it in your mind than its yours for the taking. Words I put together. Words that I believe in and live by. I sense a turn of a chapter directly in front of me. Mystery sits on one shoulder. Faith sits on the other. They hold hands appreciating one another keeping my love for life shining around me. A light so bright that fear or doubt can never get close. I believe in magic. I believe that words that can inspire are like magic so let me pull a rabbit out of my hat for you: "Don't rush into things, savor them more. Be more deliberate and specific about the plans that you are making, and in all that you do, let your your desire for feeling good be your guide"... This is simply gorgeous. Words that I want to put in a locket and carry around my neck where I can keep it closer to my heart everyday. What a brilliant reminder. Slow down so you can pay attention to what you are focusing on or maybe GROW a focus if you don't have one. Don't let numbers rule your spirit. let go of money, age, or time and what would you want to do, see, have and feel? Stay connected to THAT. I am not preaching. I am feeling and I am sharing. Why? Who knows? I do. I am supposed to be in this room and I have left the door open for you to come in and make your self at home. Morning is around the corner so its time for me to go explore my subconscious again...after all I cannot cheat myself of dreams that I earned after making it through another beautiful day of life. Tomorrow is a new opportunity with brand new possibilities and brings me one day further on this bridge I'm building to take me from where I am now to everywhere I want to be... There is much to be excited about it and I plan to undress it slowly so I can savor the taste of it...every beloved step of the way....

XxRxX

No comments:

Post a Comment