Sunday, August 14, 2011

NowNess






My dreams kept me awake. I have been absent from my love here. I knew it was only a matter of time. Quieting my mind and entering my heart, I need to be alone with her...
She's been stringing at me, asking me to please come back into this room where we love each other with NOTHING else to feel but the bliss of our ONEness...
I close my eyes to see what exists in my life. 
I open them to appreciate it all.
I love where I am. I love where I am going. 
My mantra each day is to "MOVE LIKE WATER"
The moon rises and offers me light to stand in. I look at the glowing space that surrounds me and understand this is all so very meant to be...
Nature never stands still... maybe this is why I am so in love with her...
Nothing is ever the same. Change is always on the horizon. We humans are a form of Nature and yet so many find it so difficult to deal with change. Interesting...
I can't imagine my life with out all of the changes I have encountered. I have never believed in LIFE offering me any security. There is NO security that comes from outside of your heart and the relationship you have with her.
I trust in my heart and let her truth determine my route. She will never let me down. Challenges have and will continue to rise.
How else would you be able to know who you are?
When they come I am forced to take a bigger look around.
I welcome that view.
Wrangling my loud thoughts and carefully planting the flowers I want to grow in my garden. Its all up to ME. I look above and know their is space in the sky for my light so I push past the rolling clouds to shine brighter. There is so much power to find in yourself if you can just keep an open path from your mind to your heart. They are the best of friends and when they are working together in harmony, well your world becomes almost magical...
I am no expert. I am simply me. I only want to know how to be the master of MY days and look forward to everything I can learn from within them. I look inside to find the truth then I surround myself with it. Fear is the opposite of Courage. Sometimes you have to fight to stay on your side. Fight hard and fight brave. Love will always save the day.
I've opened the windows to feel the breeze come through my room... I welcome her soft, velvet like touch on my skin... She's taking me with her and I am ready to go. I don't know what's around this corner but I do know that I won't stop until I get there....
Inspirations are so important.
I am walking through my day dreams and building them a bridge to my reality. They belong together as one. THIS is my life. THIS is my art.
Never stop believing. One foot goes in front of the other. Take your time, its a gift so don't waste it. I take a sip of water and drink it slowly. There is much to look forward to. There is much to learn and discover. The future is one minute ahead of this moment. Its time to go....

"Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed."


XxRxX

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful reminder

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank YOU for the PRIVILAGE to be able to remind you... xo

    ReplyDelete