Sunday, July 26, 2009

TOUR DE FORCE





Crawling...
Into my favorite space.
.HERE.
Time is such an amazing element in life
It fucks with us and we fuck with it right back don't we,,, in fact in all fairness i believe we take turns fucking each other...
sometimes its as if Time knows something that we don't and is stringing us along on the edge of our seats waiting to discover just what exactly it is...
what is that dangling carrot leading us to?
In someways it's what ever we want it to be isn't it? Ultimately I believe that we have the power to manipulate our destinies, to mold them into what we desire by the choices we make and the actions we pursue in our every day...

I have always followed my heart. When I feel an extreme passion for something I become a slave to pursuing it. From music, to surfing, to travel, to art... in some special cases even love...
With my bow and arrow I point and shoot at the target of passion that puts fireworks in my heart, then like a hunter, my pursuit starts...

I was taught something when I was a young competitive runner from my father. These 4 words and the philosophy behind it stuck with me all these years and has made sense towards every single thing that I have been on the pursuit to achieve.

D. D. S. S.

These 4 words prove to be a valuable recipe
to achieve something that is not easy...


DESIRE- First and foremost one MUST have an extreme DESIRE to want to achieve the goal...
DISCIPLINE- There is NO way to accomplish without the discipline to do so, especially in today where there are so many tempting distractions to throw us off course. Maybe this is why I find DISCIPLINE so attractive... the challenge of keeping it alive is performance within itself...
SKILL- Skill, thinking outside the box, being creative and or having a natural flair for what ever it is that is being pursued can make the difference of gaining it or not...
STRENGTH- Yes, finally comes strength. I've always admired how strength came last because so many may think it would have to be first in the line but clearly after reading the last few sentences it's obvious why this important element towards success is not the first but the anchor in the race...

I can honestly say that out of all of the wants my heart has truly desired, the very most important and substantial wants I've successfully gained so far. It's an amazing feeling to be able to look back and know that I manipulated my journey while practicing that success recipe and captured the treasures I hunted.

Some say that I have done"so much" at such a "young age"... Well that is exactly how I did it. No fear, no question, simply just followed my heart and NEVER settled.
This is also why now I am truly able to believe that I will accomplish what sits in my heart at the moment. That said, I always leave room for things to shift at the will of the universe and I work with it because ultimately I know that what is healthy, pure and good for me is what will surface for me to celebrate.

And celebrate I shall... I love a good party...

Its amazing to acknowledge and practice the power to LIVE and ACHIEVE that I was born with. To surrender to NO ONE and NOTHING. To know that if I aim my bow just right, the energy of my passion in that pull will direct it in my favor... Targets are set and my aim is high...

Now I can go start my week...

XxRxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment